- Be a current undergraduate junior enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program in any
major or a current first-year graduate student enrolled in a MA/MS program in any
- Be able to participate in all activities of a full day Business Bootcamp
(domestic travel costs and accommodation necessary to attend Bootcamp will be
- Be enthusiastic about Google and have strong interest in the Google’s
technology and business
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Be able to read, write and speak English, and strong motivation to improve
- Have strong academic record
Are you ready to apply? Great news! You can apply as a solo, a duo or a group of
three to five.
Please submit a very simple online application per applicant or group of
applicants. All applicants must be current undergraduate juniors or first-year
Please be prepared to submit the video essay to the following essay question and
follow the application guidelines.
Essay question: "Based on the Google mission, if you were to
create a new thing, what would you do? (you have no limitations)"
- Be as creative as you like in 30~90 seconds. Video essay is strongly
suggested, but if you are unable to create a video, please submit a written
essay in less than 300 words.
- Create a bilingual video essay for both Japanese and English. It can be
with subtitles or bilingual edition within 90 seconds; be creative and have
- Upload the video on YouTube and enter the URL in online application. When
uploading, please set the privacy setting as “unlisted video” (for more
details, visit here).
Important dates to remember
The deadline to submit online application is 11:59PM JST, August 18, 2013. All
decisions will be communicated to applicants at the end of August 2013.